I love to read. It was always something I loved from the time I could read. I love being taken to a new place or on a new adventure. Books have always been a huge part of my life and I am so grateful my kids are starting to love them more too. Although with technology, I know many people read books online or using an app, I still love my physical books and what better than having an assortment of wonderful, handmade bookmarks to mark your page when you have finished reading for the day.
Here are 15 adorable do-it-yourself bookmarks from some fellow bloggers, that even my kids could tackle and what better time than now. Being that it’s summer vacation, give the kids some craft time and get them to make their own (and maybe you) a new bookmark for that good book you can’t seem to put down.
- Pretty DIY Bookmarks – A Cultivated Nest
- DIY Bookmarks that Stay in Place – Moms & Crafters
- DIY Bookmarks for Kids – Cutesy Crafts
- DIY Unicorn Bookmark – Mommy Musings
- Felt Bookmarks – Leap of Faith Crafting
- Make Your Own Vintage Brooch Bookmarks – Kenarry
- DIY Fringed Magnetic Bookmarks – Moms & Crafters
- Upcycled DIY Paint Chip Bookmarks – Mommy Evolution
- Washi Tape DIY Bookmarks for Kids – Real Life at Home
- Felt Bow Bookmarks – Cutesy Crafts
- Yarn Wrapped Letter Bookmarks – The Best Ideas for Kids
- Handmade Clay Birdhouse Bookmark – Artsy Craftsy Mom
- DIY Corner Bookmark with Cricut – Try It Like It Create It
- How to Make a Tassel and Beaded Bookmark – Kenarry
Any of these would be a great way to spend a rainy summer day. I plan on making one of our days off next week a craft/baking kind of day and I hope we can make up a great bookmark idea of our own or we will just use these!
PIN FOR LATER