I absolutely love dreamcatchers. I have several in my house and all were made by hand. I received them as gifts from family and friends and they are absolutely gorgeous. There are several reserves near my home and I am able to buy many wonderful handmade indigenous art pieces including dream catchers so I thought why not do a round-up post of beautiful handmade dreamcatchers made by some other bloggers that you can make at home.
- Giant Prosperity DIY Mandala Dream Catcher – My Pinterventures
- Woven CD Dream Catcher Craft – Pink Stripey Socks
- Rustic Farmhouse Style Dreamcatcher from a Vintage Doily – Making it in the Mountains
- Vintage Doily Bohemian Dream Catcher – My Pinterventures
- Easy to Make Unicorn Dream Catcher DIY – Dear Creatives
- Vintage Sheet & Lace Doily Dream Catcher – Happiness is Homemade
- DIY Dream Catcher Wreath – Dawn Nicole Designs
- DIY Dream Catcher – Maker Mama
- DIY Quick & Easy Sea Glass Dream Catcher – Our Crafty Mom
- Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Dream Catcher – My Craftily Ever After
- Bohemian Floral Dream Catcher – Dream a Little Bigger
- How to Make: A Dream Catcher – Molly Moo
- Anthropologie Knock Off Dream Catcher Wall Art – FrugElegance
- Feminine & Rustic Ribbon Doily Dream Catcher – Dwell Beautiful
- DIY Vinyl Record Dreamcatcher Wall Art – Horseshoes & Hand Grenades
Pin for Later
I love all of these handmade options so much and I can’t wait to try my own version of one that I hope turns out so I can share my idea too. I do have tons of great craft ideas in my head but when I actually sit down to try them out, they don’t look quite as lovely in real life as they did in my mind. As soon as I get one right, I will let you all know.
Do you see yourself doing any of these for your home?