My family has suffered with some form of eczema for as long as I can remember. My skin gets so bad that it cracks and bleeds especially during our cold winter months when I suffer the worse. Unfortunately, my kids weren’t able to be free of the ailment and I have 2 that suffer pretty badly over the winter as well. My oldest son who is 9 actually suffers the worst and actually was diagnosed with a form of psoriasis that resembles cradles cap that baby’s get but is much worse. His scalp gets scaly and really itchy and we end up having to use a really strong steroid liquid on his scalp to get rid of it, only to have it return 3 months later. When I saw the call out to try out the Pure Hazelwood all-natural solution, I was happy to jump in with both feet.
I mean I know how bad my hands feel when they are itchy and cracking and I can only imagine how much it must bother my son to have this on his scalp. I am going to tell you that I was super skeptical. I mean how does wearing a piece of jewellery made of wood help?
I have always had a hard time believing in all-natural products, not because I don’t think there is a place for them but because I have always been skeptical that they would work. However, this product may have just made a believer out of me and here is why:
My son has been wearing the necklace now for almost 2 weeks now and I have seen a big difference. He is not scratching his head at all since wearing it and the flakes that I usually have to put baby oil on his head and scrape off his scalp with a comb are literally falling out on their own. I know you are probably thinking, what a load of crap, but I am dead serious. I have not put any oil on his scalp at all since he put the necklace on. Now I don’t know if the necklace is really 100% responsible for it but I have no other explanation. I was actually going to do the poor kids’ scalp with oil just before the necklace showed up but I never got the chance and it looks like I may not have to now.
Here is some of the great information about Pure Hazelwood:
- Pure Hazelwood has been the world leader on the market of hazelwood products for more than 18 years.
- They are pioneer on scientific research on hazelwood and discovered that hazelwood is rich in anti-inflammatory molecules.
- Their products help to relieve symptoms related to inflammation, including: teething pain, colic, arthritis (joint pain), skin problems (psoriasis, eczema), digestive disorders (heartburn) and mouth sores.
- Pure Hazelwood products are made of 100% natural hazelwood from the Canadian Boreal forest.
- Only high quality materials are used to create the products: hazelwood, glass beads or natural gemstone, safe wire, safe clasp, etc.
- Canadian products from a Canadian company, in hundreds of styles available.
- If you are interested in learning more about the symptoms of the various ailments Pure Hazelwood helps with, please check out the links below:?
I am so impressed with how well it helped my son that I just ordered a beautiful bracelet for myself in the hopes it can do the same for me especially with the fact that I suffer from rheumatoid arthritis and even though I am still in remission, some days I will have the occasional flare up that maybe I won’t get wearing the bracelet. The other great thing is they are very reasonably priced and so pretty, this is the one that I can’t wait to get:
Isn’t it beautiful?
After all the help that this necklace has been for my son, I can’t wait to see if it can help me too and it doesn’t hurt that it is a beautiful piece of jewellery as well. I may just have to invest in a piece for each family member.
Want to have a chance to get one of your own? You can enter below for your chance!
Disclosure: I am part of the Pure Hazelwood Influencer Campaign and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own