11 years and about 17 strollers later (seriously, I have been through so many) and finally I have found one I love.
The Chicco Liteway is the perfect, lightweight, compact stroller for anyone with littles in their life. It fits easily in the trunk of our van, leaving lots of room for groceries and other essentials as well as being able to carry what I need right on the bottom basket of the stroller. The bottom basket is actually quite large for a stroller of this size and as an added bonus, the bag on the bottom becomes a backpack like bag to carry on you. The attached parent cup holder is a lifesaver for carrying a bottle of water or even my little man’s sippy cups! It’s also super light which is great when travelling.
My little man has also fallen asleep in it and it’s perfect as it lays right back almost flat which is perfect for a sleeping toddler or a newborn, which is a total bonus as it can be used from birth. I have been so happy with this stroller and I only wish I had this when my daughter was born 11 years ago.
Check out the features of the Chicco Liteway:
- Lightweight, aluminium frame and compact 3-D fold
- Hide-away boot for enclosing infants when reclined
- Rear-wheel suspension with precision swivel front wheels let you take it anywhere
- Padded five-point harness and multi-position reclining seat keep your child safe and comfortable
- Storage basket for carrying baby’s things (removable to become a tote)
- Adjustable canopy with peek-a-boo window
- Parent cupholder
- Automatic storage latch
- For use from birth to 40 lbs
One thing I can mention is that my son actually hates travelling in the car or the stroller so when he actually enjoyed being in this one and he fell asleep in it as well, I knew that this stroller was perfect for us. Do you want one of your own? I am so excited that I am able to give one of these wonderful Chicco Liteway strollers to one of you!! Are you excited because I am? Anyone who gets this stroller will be happy with everything about it so enter for your chance to win it!
Open to Residents of CANADA ONLY!