Although I know this philly dip can be used any time of the year, I made it especially for today’s game. It is super simple and easy and can made the night before (it sets better) but can be made 4 or 5 hours before the big event. I love that it takes no time to make but has an amazing taste. You can used anything from tortilla chips to melba toast and everything in between as dippers. I hope you enjoy making it at your house too!
- 1 400g pkg. of plain Philadephia cream cheese
- 1 500 ml container of sour cream (I use full fat but you can use light to cut out some fat)
- 1 650 ml Old El Paso salsa (or any other medium salsa)
- 1 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 cup any kind of cheese, shredded
- Mix the cream cheese and sour cream together with a mixer
- Add this to the bottom of your serving dish and allow to set in the fridge for at least an hour
- Then add the salsa, then green onion
- Finish the dip off with the shredded cheese on top
- You can also add in diced fresh tomatoes and crumbled bacon on top of the cream cheese sour cream mixture
The easiest and quickest dip I have ever made and it is a family favourite!