I can’t believe that another year has come and gone. I swear it feels like it was just yesterday that I had a 4 month old and things were crazy and now we are trying for another baby to add even more craziness to this house full of love. I had just started really blogging at this time last year and now here we are and I am enjoying this journey so much being able to write for all of you. I know that 2015 will bring so much more joy and hopefully even more great adventures to write about but until then, enjoy some of my favourite posts from 2014. I enjoyed writing them and I hope you enjoy reading them if you haven’t already.
- My story of finding love across the Ocean (this was a guest post for one of my favourite bloggers Journeys of the Zoo)
- My favourite win of the year was tickets to Blissdom. I was excited and happy that I actually cried, seriously I cried.
- Another one of my favourite bloggers did a guest post for me, I loved it and I know you will too!
- When I joined Dove Canada’s campaign to help raise self-esteem, it was something I just believed in so much, especially because of my daughter.
- I have to live with a disease with no cure but I talk about it here and how I don’t let it control me or my life
- I know I may have 4 children and trying for number 5 but it wasn’t always an easy road for me but there is always hope
- I had a lot to say to say when Robin Williams passed away and I wrote an article over at Yummy Mummy Club (it was my first, I was super excited)
- So if you read my blog you know I write over at Divorcedmoms.com but this article got picked up by MariaShriver.com (I know I was super stoked and proud too!)
- I think of the all the posts I really needed to write and there are still so many have been about my only daughter you can read these here and here
- Another one of my favourite posts was about finding time for fun in the bedroom when we are outnumbered, you can read that one here
- My guest post over at Live By Surprise was a good one for me, it is still being read
Also I wanted to mention that looking back on 2014 also allowed me to see where my blog has been and where it is going. I am growing everyday and I am thankful to each and every one of you, my readers, for that. I look forward to 2015 with optimism and to all of the great things that I am sure are in store for us! Here’s to 2015!